Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security--your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000. High Definition Printing™ gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image. High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to practically any business. We back the HDP5000 with a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on everything else. Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination, and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features. Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons, and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
- Our HDP5000 printer/encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for technology cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available.
- The HDP5000 upgrades easily with additional printing, laminating and encoding modules.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security--quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Cartridge-based card handling allows for both faster reloading and quicker switching to different card stocks.
- High yield ribbon, film and overlaminate cartridges load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials from re-spooling.
- Encoding options include magnetic stripe, proximity, and contact and contactless smart cards.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus the HDP5000 includes an internal print server for secure network printing.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 26 seconds per card / 138 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Card Lamination Module - single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) - Upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding - Upgradable
- 200-card input hopper - Upgradable
- Dual-sided printing - Upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
Single or dual-sided lamination: EOptional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security. For more information, contact an Authorized Fargo dealer. Encoding options: EEncoding options handling magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and contactless smart cards. For more information, contact an Authorized Fargo dealer. Dual-sided card printing option: Dual-sided card printing option expands printable area without manually reloading cards. For more information, contact an Authorized Fargo dealer.