As the most affordable ID system in the SP Series line, the Datacard® SP25 Plus card printer is a smart choice for producing a variety of attractive photo ID cards or badges comfortably within your budget. This simple, flexible printer offers full-color and monochrome capabilities as well as rewritable card printing that reduces the time, cost and waste of reissuance. Print regular and reusable cards with one printer. Update schedules, loyalty points and other details. Expect easy operation and maintenance.
SP25 SpecificationsPrint method:
- Direct- to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- 256 shades
- 30 seconds per card YMCKT
- 7.2 seconds per card K
- 12.4 seconds for full erase and write
- 14.9 in. (L) x 7.8 in. (W) x 9.0 in. (h)
- 37.85 cm x 19.5 cm x 22.5 cm
- 7.0 to 8.0 lbs. (3.2 kg to 3.6 kg) depending on options
- Printer drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP and Windows Vista® operating systems and Datacard® Open Platform printer driver for non-Windows operating systems i.e. Linux® operating system
- 24-month standard depot warranty for ID printer
- 24-month printhead warranty - no pass restrictions
Outstanding color picture ID card printing Convey a professional image on your photo ID cards or badges with one-sided, full-color or single-color dye sublimation printing and edge-to-edge coverage. Rewritable card printing Save money with photo ID cards that can be printed, erased and rewritten hundreds of times. These environmentally friendly cards also reduce waste in your ID card program. Manual card feeding Accommodate low-volume applications with simple, one-at-a-time card or badge printing. Easy ribbon loading Save time and effort with quick-change, error-free ribbon loading. Card printer ribbon cartridges are reusable to minimize waste.